Re: gcalctool errors

Christian Rose <menthos@gnome.org> writes:

> lör 2003-08-23 klockan 18.24 skrev Ole Laursen:
> > Has anyone discussed with the gcalctool maintainer the error messages
> > from mp.c? E.g.

[...]

> Yes, please do file bug reports.

FWIW, I talked to the maintainer, and after having convinced him that
it was a problem (he initially just closed the report :-), we agreed
that he unmarks the strings so that they aren't translated. It turns
out they were debugging messages that were only available through
(more or less hidden) command-line switches. Apparently he's going to
remove the strings after 2.4 is released.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/