Re: unannounced freeze breakage in yelp?

ons 2003-08-27 klockan 07.27 skrev Dafydd Harries:
> There seems to have been an unannounced string change in yelp.

I just had a look at this and it seems there is no freeze breakage --
yelp has been branched for GNOME 2.4 before Shaun applied his changes,
which was exactly what he promised.

So yelp HEAD is no longer affected by any freeze, it's the gnome-2-4
branch of yelp that we should use and that's frozen. Thus, the only
issue was that translators weren't notified about the new branch when it
had been created.

Shaun, Mikael: Translators at gnome-i18n@gnome.org as well as
release-team@gnome.org need to be notified about new branches. But a big
thanks for branching!