Re: Bug #115289

ons 2003-08-20 klockan 20.16 skrev Christian Rose:
> ons 2003-08-20 klockan 11.05 skrev Murray Cumming:
> > > Also, and it's a slight UI change.  The title page and toc are placed in
> > > the sidebar for a document along with the other chunks.
> >
> > Ideally, the speed-up patch would be separate from the UI-change patch.
> > I don't see how the UI-change is necessary for the speed-up.
>
> I also don't like to have added strings this late in the string freeze.
> I'd prefer if that was seperated from the rest of the patch.

The string changes are unavoidable since they move from the stylesheets
to gettext. That is the entire point of the patch. The question is, is
the speedup important enough for breaking the string freeze?

Adding for 2.4.1 is probably a good idea as Jeff suggested. Gives Yelp
something new for that release aswell :)

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke@imendio.com