Re: Bug #115289

<quote who="Shaun McCance">

> Many moons ago, I made an insane speed-up patch for Yelp and filed it
> under bug #115289.  A few days ago, in a fit of mad bugzilla hacking,
> Mikael decided that such a speed-up is a Good Thing.  He asked me to
> update the patch, and I have.

I think we should, at the very least, punt this to 2.4.1 (purely my opinion
atm, I'm sure there will be further discussion, so don't take that as a
final word or anything).

Sounds like an awesome fix though - thanks!

- Jeff

-- 2004: Adelaide, Australia
   "Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared, be in doubt, but don't
         be gagged. The time of trial is always." - John J. Chapman