Re: New document required

tis 2003-08-05 klockan 18.23 skrev Duarte Loreto:
> This one is very fresh on my mind (and painfull) as only after almost 2
> years translating GNOME (started on October 2001, with 1.4.1) I realized I
> shouldn't be translating the Key values and that I could be misleading users
> that ventured into gconf-editor. Now I'm trying to catch all mistakes...

Yeah, and even worse is when the key values are not enclosed in quotes
at all, so one has to guess if they really are key values or not, and
hence if they should or should not be translated. I've tried to write
something about that in the developer document:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/developer.html#literal