GnomeMeeting branched

Hello to all,

GnomeMeeting 0.98 has been branched for the upcoming GNOME 2.4 release.

The branch name is gnome_2_4 (sorry for the _ instead of the - but I was
not aware of the conventions about branch names when I decided to branch
it.)

The gnome_2_4 branch contains HIG fixes that were suggested by Murray
Cumming (thanks to him). I will make sure that strings won't change
anymore in that branch. New developments will be committed to HEAD while
bugfixes will be committed to that gnome_2_4 branch.

That branch will be publically released as GnomeMeeting 0.98.1 on August
11 (GNOME 2.4 Beta 1 tarballs due following
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.3/) and that would be nice if translations
could be updated for that date.

That would be nice if translators could get their .po file from the
gnome_2_4 branch and commit the translated file both to HEAD and
gnome_2_4.

Notice development will continue on HEAD only and only bugfixes for the
0.98 release will be committed to gnome_2_4. A new release of the 0.98
version (ie 0.98.2) would only happen if big bugs were discovered. It
means that after the .po file has been translated, translators should
check the translations status from HEAD again.

I don't know if it is conform to the general policy, if not, just please
mail me so that I know what will happen with the translations :)

Thanks a lot!

PS: there is not much to translate in the new release if translations
were finished for GM 0.98.
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras@seconix.com>