Re: Unreachable team coordinators / Request for new coordinators

On 2003-04-08(Tue) 02:02:16 +0200, Christian Rose wrote:

> zh_TW	Chinese (traditional)	Abel Cheung <maddog@linux.org.hk>

That's me. Trad. Chinese team is still alive. It took so long to reply
because I was actually considering abandoning the team coordinator
position, but I changed my mind lately. That means I'll still be
organizing zh_TW translations. So can a new component in l10n product in
bugzilla be opened? Here's the info:

language code: zh_TW
language name: Chinese (traditional)

With me (deaddog at deaddog dot org) as the default qa/owner
(temporarily).

Abel
--
Abel Cheung