Re: Unreachable team coordinators / Request for new coordinators

ons 2003-04-16 klockan 09.40 skrev Jordi Mas:
> > So, I promised a list of translation team coordinators that I've been
> > unable to reach. Below is a list of coordinators that I haven't recieved
> > a response from for more than three months or since the team was
> > created, whichever is shortest, on my mails about bugzilla components.
> > There might be some errors in the list, in that case I'm happy if you
> > correct me.
>
> I'm here. This is the first mail that I got from you in a very long time.

Please check your e-mail settings then -- I've sent three emails to you
this spring (Jan 24, Feb 8, Mar 23) about a bugzilla component and
haven't yet recieved a single reply on those.

> We are working in regular basis on the Catalan translation of GNOME.

There's no doubt that the Catalan team is alive and working. The issue
was whether the Catalan coordinator was reachable.

> Do you need any information from me?

I'll send the bugzilla mail again a fourth time. Please reply with the
details mentioned as soon as possible.