Unreachable team coordinators / Request for new coordinators

So, I promised a list of translation team coordinators that I've been
unable to reach. Below is a list of coordinators that I haven't recieved
a response from for more than three months or since the team was
created, whichever is shortest, on my mails about bugzilla components.
There might be some errors in the list, in that case I'm happy if you
correct me.

Unreachable team coordinators are very bad for the project, as both new
volunteering translators and existing translators with finished
translations are largely directed into a vacuum without response, and
hence translation work for such languages in most cases effectively
stalls. Being a team coordinator is a privilege, not a right, and part
of the response of being a coordinator is to assign the coordinator duty
to someone else once one doesn't have enough time to do the coordination
work. Unfortunately, in some cases people forget that and go on with
other interests or duties in life without appointing someone else as
team coordinator. Or just forget announcing their new email address.

So, in order to get reachable coordinators for these languages that both
translators and aspiring volunteers can contact, I'm sending out this
mail:

* If you're one of these coordinators listed below, please reply
publically to this mailing list. Otherwise we should appoint a new
coordinator in a week.
* If you're a volunteering coordinator for any of these languages,
please send a mail to this list with the same details as mentioned on
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html#starting.

Code	Language name		Current, unreachable coordinator
az	Azerbaijani		linuxaz@azerimail.net
ca	Catalan			Jordi Mas <jmas@softcatala.org>
cy	Welsh			Gareth Bowker <tgb@tgb.org.uk>
en_GB	British English		Robert Brady <robert@susu.org.uk>