Evolution 1.4 tentative string freeze

Hello translators!

I wanted to let you know that we are tentatively switching to string
freeze mode for gal, gtkhtml and evolution HEAD.

I say "tentatively" because we are still discussing some HIG-related
changes, and some of those might break the string freeze, but we are
trying to keep this at a minimum (and we are probably not going to get
100% HIG compliance for 1.4 anyways).

Evolution HEAD is also in patch review mode now, which means that the
developers submit their changes for review to the
evolution-patches@ximian.com list now prior to committing them.  Changes
that break string freeze will be clearly marked as such on that list, so
you might want to keep an eye on it: