Re: New Team for Low Saxon nds

Am Mit, 2003-04-16 um 11.18 schrieb Christian Rose:
> ons 2003-04-09 klockan 00.12 skrev Kenneth Rohde Christiansen:
> > What I was looking at (posponed a bit, since I am working on diverse
> > school related projects) was the Dutch Low Saxon dialects.
> >
> > The problem at the moment is that there are many different dialects, and
> > many of these different dialects even have official spelling.
> >
> > What I am looking at right now, is seeing if it is possible to collect
> > some of these dialects, and then start translating.
> >
> > We will see how it turns out!
> >
> > Cheers, Kenneth - who didnt start a team (just) yet :)
>
> Ok. Since the e-mail address of Juergen bounces I'll just assume that
I had some trouble with my mailserver runing at home. I hope that issue
is resolved, at least this mail has made it.
> the team is dead for now until you announce a new team.
>

> Christian

The problem with the project is that we do not have any translators
which a) hava a detailed understanding and b) beeing willing ot
translate. I tried several time to encourage people to translate adn
offered technical support. Nobody has answered. I was too busy to call
the people up in order to discuss that matters individually.

--
E-Mail	: jlueters@intranet-engineering.de
Web	: http://www.intranet-engineering.de