Re: Unreachable team coordinators / Request for new coordinators

В Втр, 08.04.2003, в 04:02, Christian Rose написал:
> So, I promised a list of translation team coordinators that I've been
> unable to reach. Below is a list of coordinators that I haven't recieved
> a response from for more than three months or since the team was
> created, whichever is shortest, on my mails about bugzilla components.
> There might be some errors in the list, in that case I'm happy if you
> correct me.

> ru	Russian			Valek Filippov <frob@df.ru>
I am coordinator for the Russian team. I remember some sort of announce
on gnome-i18n about change of coordinator. Valek was (and is) very busy,
so probably he don't confirm that announce.
Our team homepage is http://www.gnome.org.ru.

Regards,
Dmitry