Re: Unreachable team coordinators / Request for new coordinators

On 08 Apr 2003 02:02:16 +0200
Christian Rose <menthos@gnome.org> wrote:

> * If you're one of these coordinators listed below, please reply
> publically to this mailing list. Otherwise we should appoint a new
> coordinator in a week.
> * If you're a volunteering coordinator for any of these languages,
> please send a mail to this list with the same details as mentioned on
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html#starting.

Hi, sorry for not contacting you. I just started as a Finnish
Translation Team leader as Jarkko Ranta had to leave this position for
other business. I will handle this bugzilla account really soon now
(TM). Feel free to visit our project web pages: http://gnome-fi.org/

>From there you can find all our mailing lists, translation guides (in
Finnish), our responsibility lists, our projects monthly status report
(first report released, only in Finnish) and of course contact
information.

Best Regards,
Sami Pesonen
GFTT Team Leader