RV: OT:What happen with this guy? >:-(

But, I donīt  want neither help or any else thing from these guy ; I have
readed the INFO in the extra-po folder and then I decide just to send a
"friendly" mail to let him know that there are a new translation for your
application.

Anyway, youīre right, I donīt wins nothing gettting hungry, I just wants
that the rest of translators meets for who are "working".

This is just a personal opinion. I donīt go to translate a application for
people like this. Sorry for the Spanish users (me included).

My 2 cents.