OT:What happen with this guy? >:-(

Hi,

	Yesterday I commited a updated translation of xscreensaver to the
GNOME CVS and then, just for courtesy I send a mail to Jamie Zawinski to
mencion the updated translation...

	For my records, the below mail was written by this "human" being ...
whatīs the deal with xscreensaver?, someone has forked the proyect to
include the translations?, I donīt gonna to create a f**** patch , even
more, I quit to continue with the xscreensaver Spanish translation ; if
anyone wants to continue have my bless.

Grettings.