Re: Translation problems

Hi,

Christian Stimming <stimming@tuhh.de> writes:

> I got that problem for some strings in a source file, and somebody
> pointed out to me that this file.c was missing a
>
> #include "config.h"
>
> Adding this to the sourcefile.c did the trick.

we got bit by this so many times in gimp until one day we added this
to the gimpintl.h header file that defines the gettext macros:

 #ifndef GETTEXT_PACKAGE
 #error "config.h must be included prior to gimpintl.h"
 #endif

These three lines make compilation fail if config.h is not included or
included too late. Perhaps this should be suggested in the i18n docs.

Salut, Sven