Re: Conclusion GTP and TP?

Christian Rose menulis:
> fre 2002-11-01 klockan 19.31 skrev Christian Stimming:
> I vote for "translation for projects hosted at gnome.org should be
> handled by the GTP only, and all others by the TP only". I don't know if
> that's what your a) is.

my vote similar with Christian Rose.
all code hosted in gnome cvs handled by GTP.
reason:
   1. no extra efford require by package manintainer.
   2. all GTP person already have access into it.
   3. translation will become uptodate., can be updated before it release

but freedom for other gnome apps maintainer (who use sf's cvs),
whether to use TP or not.
but if it's at TP, I encourage GTP person to join TP to handle any gnome
apps there. (dual boot)
i  mean, there are "gnome person" at each language TP project.