Re: Hotkeys in po (fwd)
- From: Karl Eichwalder <keichwa gmx net>
- To: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- Cc: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: Hotkeys in po (fwd)
- Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 19:30:39 +0200
Sven Neumann <email@example.com> writes:
> GTK+-2.0 handles duplicate mnemonics in a way that instead of
> activating the mnemonic widget it moves focus to the first matching
> mnemonic widget and then cycles focus along the matching widgets for
> subsequent presses of the mnemonic key. You can then use Enter to
> activate the focused widget.
That's even better :)
> This can be seen in action in testgtk.
I'll check it out.
> That said, duplicate mnemonic are not as evil as one might thing since
> the toolkit handles the problem very well.
Yes, in the beginning this was and is my opinion, too. Thanks for the
firstname.lastname@example.org (work) / email@example.com (home): |
http://www.suse.de/~ke/ | ,__o
Free Translation Project: | _-\_<,
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/ | (*)/'(*)
] [Thread Prev