[Fwd] PACKAGES DUE: Beta 5, UI/String Freeze, Monday 13th May

----- Forwarded message from Jeff Waugh <jdub@perkypants.org> -----

Subject: PACKAGES DUE: Beta 5, UI/String Freeze, Monday 13th May
From: Jeff Waugh <jdub@perkypants.org>
To: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list@gnome.org>,
	GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers@gnome.org>
Delivery-date: Wed, 08 May 2002 13:50:13 +0800
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 15:53:04 +1000

Hi all,

Beta 5 tarballs are due this coming Monday. Please note that this release
marks the beginning of our UI and string freezes, as announced by John
earlier this week:

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2002-May/msg00175.html

Please notify the release team if you are not planning to make a release,
and send us changelogs. We really like them. Lots.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
     "It is said that there are only six jokes in the world, and I can
    assure you that we can only broadcast three of them..." - John Watt,