Gnome 2 Hindi translations

Hi,
  We have started Gnome 2 Hindi translations. For info about team, and
the translated po see  www.indlinux.org/hindi/gnome  I am making this
announcement in a hurry, will get back tommorrow with more information
and lots of queries ;-)
 For now , I would like to know if someone can help to get the
translated po's into Gnome CVS, someone who can take care of getting
the po's into CVS for few weeks, since we dont have write access to it
right now (and dont know where to put what :).

More on how we are doing it, and what is the current plan to follow in
1-2 days.

Regards,
Karunakar