Re: GNOME CVS (silent): gnome-control-center chyla

On Sun, 2002-03-24 at 08:11, Gnome CVS User wrote:

> * POTFILES.in:
> Added capplets/keybindings/gnome-keybinding-properties.glade.
> Renamed capplets/desktop-links/*.directory.in.in to *.directory.in

this breaks the build as the .in files aren't there until you run make,
so i've reverted this for now.

can we get intltool to be able to grok .in.in files too?

another solution would be to move po to the end of the SUBDIRS listing
in the toplevel Makefile.am and require make to be run :/

jacob
--
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
 music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to