Change in Bulgarian Gnome translation team

Dear All,
I have to inform that the new commiter for the
Bulgarian Gnome tranlsation team is
Yanko Kaneti <yaneti@declera.com>,
<yaneti@indigo.declera.com>.
The mail list for the project remains
dict@linux.zonebg.com
I do hope I am stepping down temporarily, but the sad
reality is that in Bulgaria
military service is compulsory for male citizens and I
have to fulfil my duty
Not that I am burning with desire to. My military
service should be 6 months long
but I hope I will have chances of contacting and
keepin in touch with the project
from time to time.

Best regards:
Alexander Shopov
al underscore shopov at yahoo dot com

Bulgarian translation:

Zdraveite vsichki,
Triabva da vi uvedomia, che novia komiter za ekipa na
prevodachi na Gnome na
Balgarski e Yanko Kaneti <yaneti@declera.com>,
<yaneti@indigo.declera.com>.
Poshtenskia spisak na proekta ostava
dict@linux.zonebg.com
Nadiavam se, che tova e vremenno, no tazhnata istina
e, che v Balgaria
voennata sluzhba e zadalzhitelna za grazhdanite ot
mazhki pol i triabva da
izpalnia obiazanostite si.
Ne che umiram ot zhelanie da go pravia. Sluzhbata mi
triabva da e dalga 6 meseca
no se nadiavam da moga da se svarzvam s proekta ot
vreme na vreme.

Naj-dobri pozhelania:
Aleksander Shopov
al underscore shopov at yahoo dot com