New team for german website [de]

Hi folks :)
I noticed the project GNOME being definitely the best desktop solution ever. But this strongly requires website translation into other languages than english, which is at the moment not provided for the german fans out there.
I would be very glad to contribute to this great website.
Is it possible to get a subdomain like 'http://de.gnome.org' similar to the spanish one?

see you,
 chris

btw: I am a student so i have normally much free time :)

--
Lerne aus den Fehlern anderer!
Du hast nicht genügend Zeit, sie alle selbst zu machen.