Re: How to test local language for a GNOME 2 app?

Tr, 2002-03-13 17:21, Juan Carlos Castro y Castro rašė:
> No go. :( Still English. I have the file
> /usr/share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/pan.mo -- could it have been
> generated wrong? Or maybe there is another environment variable like
> LC_ALL?

It does not depend on your environment at all :(

In the code, translations are just disabled with #ifdef GNOME, not sure
why.

Also GETTEXT_PACKAGE is not defined in configure.in, so your
translations end up in
...../share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/AC_PACKAGE_NAME.mo

Ths need to be fixed

--
Gediminas