Re: How to test local language for a GNOME 2 app?

No go. :( Still English. I have the file
/usr/share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/pan.mo -- could it have been
generated wrong? Or maybe there is another environment variable like
LC_ALL?

I even tried "LANGUAGE=pt_BR LANG=pt_BR LC_ALL=pt_BR pan". Nothing.

--
Juan Carlos Castro y Castro | "Standing up to an evil system is
jcastro@vialink.com.br      | exhilarating." -Richard Stallman