gdm2 string freeze breakage

Appearantly the string freeze was broken with this commit:

date: 2002/06/06 18:40:52;  author: jirka;  state: Exp;
Thu Jun 06 11:47:26 2002  George Lebl <jirka@5z.com>

        * configure.in, po/POTFILES.in, gui/greeter/themes/Makefile.am,
          gui/greeter/themes/happygnome/*:  Add the happygnome theme,
          so finally the theme browser makes sense since you can now
          switch between two themes :)  If we're in freeze we can at least
          add themes ...

It adds only 4 new messages to gdm2 HEAD, but the bad thing is that
translators at gnome-i18n@gnome.org weren't informed and also weren't
expecting an unannounced string change this late. I only found out by
accident now. :(