Re: translations and bugzilla

On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 21:08, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> El jue, 06-06-2002 a las 16:06, Stanislav Visnovsky escribió:
> > I'm kind of lost in bugzilla issues :-(( Can I just sit and wait until
> > I'll start to get bug reports for "sk" as I'm the coordinator for Slovak?
> You only need to give me the information we request, then I setup bugzilla and
> all done. You will receive a mail when someone fill a bug against your language.

And we can say now in the Turkish team: it works! :-) If you want to see
what we've got to see, you can now watch
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-turk/2002-June/msg00003.html drool,
laugh and be happy ;-)

I think, this way (to send the mails to the language mailing lists) is
the best thing to do, this way we'll get most eyes on the translation
bugs, so let's go for it!
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak@gtranslator.org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de ])>