- From: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- To: Karl Eichwalder <keichwa gmx net>
- Cc: GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: UTF-8
- Date: 09 Jul 2002 18:57:06 +0200
Karl Eichwalder <email@example.com> writes:
> Sven Neumann <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > If I'd have to check all 157 po files in the GIMP source tree
> > for correct encoding everytime I do a tarball I'd never get a release
> > out.
> Add "msgconv --to UTF-8 |" to the traditional $(MSGFMT) command and you
> are done. I don't expect you to do it by hand file by file ;)
I'd do so if the Makefile in the po directory was under my control.
No, I'm not going to add yet another patch to be applied after
gettextize and intltoolize did their dirty work. I'd appreciate if
intltoolize could take care of it.
- Re: UTF-8
- From: Damien Donlon - Sun Ireland - Solaris Software - Localisation Engineer
] [Thread Prev