Re: eog needs translation love

sön 2002-02-10 klockan 23.30 skrev Jens Finke:
> the new Eye of Gnome release contains some important fixes regarding to
> i18n. Some user visible strings haven't been marked as translatable
> before, so the changes affect nearly all translations. The name of the CVS
> module is eog.

When I run intltool-update -M in eog HEAD, I get:

---
Searching for missing translatable files...

Here is the result:

collection/GNOME_EOG_Collection.oaf.in
collection/eog-collection-control.c
collection/eog-collection-model.c
collection/eog-collection-preferences.c
collection/eog-collection-view.c
collection/main.c

The file "missing" has been placed in the current directory.
Files supposed to be ignored should be placed in "POTFILES.skip"
---

What's up with those files?