Re: eog needs translation love

On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, Christian Rose wrote:

> sön 2002-02-10 klockan 23.30 skrev Jens Finke:
> > the new Eye of Gnome release contains some important fixes regarding to
> > i18n. Some user visible strings haven't been marked as translatable
> > before, so the changes affect nearly all translations. The name of the CVS
> > module is eog.
>
> When I run intltool-update -M in eog HEAD, I get:
>

> ---
> Searching for missing translatable files...
>
> Here is the result:
>
> collection/GNOME_EOG_Collection.oaf.in
> collection/eog-collection-control.c
> collection/eog-collection-model.c
> collection/eog-collection-preferences.c
> collection/eog-collection-view.c
> collection/main.c
>
> The file "missing" has been placed in the current directory.
> Files supposed to be ignored should be placed in "POTFILES.skip"

The should be skipped for now. The collection component isn't ported to
Gnome2 yet and has some serious bugs/missing features. It won't be part of
the initial EoG Gnome2 release. I didn't know about the POTFILES.skip
feature and I think this is the best place for these files.

Regards,

   Jens

--
"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides
verlieren." -- Benjamin Franklin