Re: Please don't use HTML e-mail to lists (was Re: gtranslatorrelease 0.39.2 (TUE) coming...)

On Fri, 2002-02-08 at 17:45, Hasbullah Bin Pit (sebol) wrote:
    > fre 2002-02-08 klockan 17.02 skrev Fatih Demir:
    > > PS: Sorry if anyone gets angry about HTML mails, but well, I'm no
    > > CS/Math student, so keep with it.

    I am currently using pine, i didnt angry with the HTML mail, but i'm *frustrated*
    the msg is  multipart and pine render it correctly.
    but it seem like there are attachment, i've set my pine to use 'ee' for viewing images.

    so i view it, by thingking fatih will send screenshoot or p0rn.

Would I ever any pr0n? Hasbullah.. tsts ;-)

    but actually it's blank white. what is it actually?

Erhm, no idea, I did just send a normal mail (HTML + plain version send
by Evolution).
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak@gtranslator.org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de ])>