Re: Please don't use HTML e-mail to lists (was Re: gtranslatorrelease 0.39.2 (TUE) coming...)

> fre 2002-02-08 klockan 17.02 skrev Fatih Demir:
> > PS: Sorry if anyone gets angry about HTML mails, but well, I'm no
> > CS/Math student, so keep with it.

I am currently using pine, i didnt angry with the HTML mail,
but i'm *frustrated*
the msg is  multipart and pine render it correctly.
but it seem like there are attachment, i've set my pine to use 'ee'
for viewing images.

so i view it, by thingking fatih will send screenshoot or p0rn.
but actually it's blank white. what is it actually?

--
Hasbullah Bin Pit (sebol)
Fail .signature ini mengandungi enam belas aksara 'a' dan lapan aksara 'i'