Re: Please don't use HTML e-mail to lists (was Re: gtranslatorrelease 0.39.2 (TUE) coming...)

On Pá, 2002-02-08 at 12:47, Fatih Demir wrote:
>     but actually it's blank white. what is it actually?
>
> Erhm, no idea, I did just send a normal mail (HTML + plain version send
> by Evolution).

It looks to me, that you are using CVS HEAD gtkhtml and that you have used "Test 1" body template ;-) So it means, your links have this non-standard color and there is pixmap background from Jakub. This pixmap looks like attached image in Pine.

Cheers
Radek