Re: [Gnomevi] Mail addresses for Vietnamese team not working

Hi Christian Rose,
We have only one active vietnamese team. The others have not worked for
a long time.
Our website: http://gnomevi.sourceforge.net
Our coordinator: Pablo <pablo@mandrakesoft.com>
Please correct team page on gnome-i18n's website.
Thank you.

--
Trinh Minh Thanh, M.D.
   Hanoi - Vietnam