Re: [Gnomevi] Mail addresses for Vietnamese team not working

Kaixo!

On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 06:48:34PM +0700, Trinh Minh Thanh wrote:
> Hi Christian Rose,
> We have only one active vietnamese team. The others have not worked for
> a long time.
> Our website: http://gnomevi.sourceforge.net
> Our coordinator: Pablo <pablo@mandrakesoft.com>

Hem, as I don't speak Vietnamese and as I am not involved in Vietnamese
translation I think it isn't appropriate to list me as the coordinator
(I would say *you* are the coordinator instead :-) )

I'm just the one doing the cvs commit's (as long as you prefer it that way)

IMHO the coordinator listed in the web pages is more an information
for current and future translators, the address to contact when someone
wants to join the translation efforts, or make a comment or report
something worng with a translation.
He/she should be in contact with all the active translators, and also
be able to fully understand the involved language.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Italian or Portuguese]

PGP signature