Re: New team leader for Danish team

Am Son, 2002-12-15 um 23.28 schrieb Keld Jørn Simonsen:
> Or please list myseelf as the leader for the Gnome translations, I also
> have done a lot of translations for Gnome.
>
>     Keld Simonsen - keld at dkuug dot dk

I read this thread, and here is what came to my mind about it:

Guys, you are ONE translation-TEAM!! So, in my opinion you should work
TOGETHER and should not argue who gets maintainer status, that's more
counter productive...
So, guys sit together, drink a cup of tea and continue translating :)

Ciao,
Manuel

--
m.borchers@gnome-de.org
http://www.gnome-de.org - http://www.matronix.de

 11:11am  up 14 min,  2 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.15, 0.18