Re: Please replace (C) with © in copyrightnotices

fre 2002-12-13 klockan 19.03 skrev Karl Eichwalder:
> > xgettext :)
> > GNU gettext doesn't allow for non-ASCII msgids.
>
> True, but -- as Bruno announced the last year or so -- this should be
> changed the next time.  And, actually, a recent gettext ChangeLog entry

That's excellent news. It looks like those problems will finally go
away!
The question remains though if we are ready to mandate the use of the
new gettext, and if other gettext implementations on other platforms
also allow for this. That's a tricky issue.