gphoto2 going to use the TP

It looks like gphoto2 is going to use the Translation Project (TP), so
I'm going to remove the gphoto2 pot and po files from
gnome-i18n/extra-po/gphoto2. Before that, I'm going to send those files
to the TP first so they can merge them if necessary.

Please send gphoto2 translations to the Translation Project
(http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/) from now on.

Thanks,
Christian

Arnaud Launay <asl@launay.org> writes:

Hello,

> Please find enclosed gphoto2-2.1.1.pot, pot file for gphoto2 CLI frontend.

Thanks for your request!  I'm going to install and announce it to the
translators.

> We already have some translations, nearly complete, in a bunch of
> languages, how should we submit those ?

Thanks for the info.  I'll try to extract them out of the tar file and
add them to our registry.  Are there translation in the GNOME CVS as
well?  If yes, we will have to do some coordinatation to avoid
duplicate work.

> Submissions should be done to gphoto-devel@gphoto.net, with a
> preference for just a url. We do *not* require translation
> disclaimers.

Okay.

> If this works ok, more will come for the following packages:
> exif, gexif, gnocam, gphoto2-ftp, gtkam, libexif, libexif-gtk,
> libgpfs, libgphoto2, libmnote.

That's a lot but I don't see any problem.

All the best,
Karl

--
                                               Free Translation Project: