Re: Nautilus Content Loser

Hey there,

> In translations of traditional Chinese and in german tranlation, I've
> found "Nautilus Content Loser" and it's tranlation. I am not happy with
> the translation. I would like ask you where can I find help document
> about Nautilus Content Loser in Gnome or how to understand this
> definition. Do you know who's responsable for Nautilus model?

Hrm, we definitely shouldn't be wasting time translating this. In fact,
it shouldn't even be in POTFILES.in or indeed be installed.

This is just some of the sample component code that Nautilus has. We
probably should create a patch to fix this up a little. Anyone know of
any other code that we should also fix up so that we don't waste our
time? :)

			See ya,
				Glynn :)