Re: Nautilus Content Loser

Hi Zaoliang,

this is the address from the developers page of Nautilus, where I found
many information that helped me during the review:

http://nautilus.eazel.com/

unfortunately the server is down right now, but try later.

Another useful address is:

http://developer.gnome.org/

where you can find info about the modules and the architecture.

I hope it helps,

Monica

--
Monica Badia