Nautilus Content Loser

Hallo,

I am linguistic reviewer of Sun. I am doing some review work for Gnome
right now. The Sun vendor manager Ashling in Ireland gave me your address.

In translations of traditional Chinese and in german tranlation, I've
found "Nautilus Content Loser" and it's tranlation. I am not happy with
the translation. I would like ask you where can I find help document
about Nautilus Content Loser in Gnome or how to understand this
definition. Do you know who's responsable for Nautilus model?

Thank you very much.

Zaoliang Luo

----
Star Office Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Translation Language Information Services
Sun Microsystems
Sachsenfeld 4 D-20097 Germnay
Tel: +49.40.23646-778
E-Mail: Zaoliang.Luo@Sun.COM