Re: Nautilus Content Loser

> This is just some of the sample component code that Nautilus has. We
> probably should create a patch to fix this up a little. Anyone know of
> any other code that we should also fix up so that we don't waste our
> time? :)

Actually there is a very similar string which appears in the ui: in
advanced prefs/file types and programs, if you select for example "audio
ogg", and click on "edit", in "visualisation component" you'll have
"View as content loser" (at least I'm seeing it here). So I'd still be
interested in more info about it for its translation :)

Christophe