code to cvs.gnome.org.

Where do I need your help?

I need a translation-status.xml file as full as possible ;-)

Please add as much modules as you can, look at translation-status.dtd
and and all releases information you can.

For example, put a "gnome-2.0-core" release,  a "gnome-1.4-core"
release, a "gnome-2.0-fifth-toe" and a "gnome-1.4-fifth-toe" and
anything you think we should had there.

As early I had this file with all information we will had fresh status
pages with all modules ;-).

Do you want status pages updated?, then HELP ME :-)

Cheers.
--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente