Re: We need a solution about .po files && UTF-8

kmaraas has just told me that we can depend on gettext 0.11 without
problems so the main question now is...

kenneth is there an easy hack at intltool package to execute something
like: "msgconv -o - --to UTF-8 LL.po | msgfmt -o LL.gmo -" instead of
the actual procedure to get the .gmo files?

If it works without problems then I will change my mind about this issue
and I will agree about this solution.

P.S.: We should change also the .po's header from the local encoding to
UTF8.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente