Re: We need a solution about .po files && UTF-8

Hi, Carlos:

Option 2 seems to be worse, because many packages can forgot to make the
change...

Also, what editors are there that support UTF-8? Can I play with emacs?

	Best regards.
	diego

--
Diego Sevilla Ruiz  http://ditec.um.es/~dsevilla  dsevilla@um.es  \    /\