Re: We need a solution about .po files && UTF-8

El dom, 28-04-2002 a las 01:13, Havoc Pennington escribió:

> Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos@gnome-db.org> writes:
> > The option number 2 forces to use gettext >= 0.11 to all mantainers when
> > they do a make dist and we should add a rule to execute the recode.
> >

> Would this mean that when compiling from CVS, translations would be broken?

Good point. With the option that we were thinking on, yes. Translatios
would be broken if you don't do the make dist first, so we need to
update the solution or find another option.

Also, I think that after a make dist a mantainer does a cvs ci, so all
.po files will be committed as UTF-8...

So we have two problems here :-(.

I think that the best solution should be put all as UTF-8, but please
tell me if you have a better fix.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente