gnome-i18n-status Bugzilla category?

sön 2002-04-28 klockan 00.07 skrev Carlos Perelló Marín:
[...]
> P.S.: This thread is really big and I don't have time today to answer all your questions,
> please be pacient I should finish some changes to generate today status pages,
> tomorrow I will answer more mails (or perhaps tonight, but only after status
> update ;-). And yes THE SOLUTION is at gnome-i18n/status/translation-status.xml

Carlos, couldn't we use Bugzilla for bugs and requests about the status
pages, and set up a component for it? I can imagine that from the sheer
number of mails and comments on irc and all possible discussions that
it's very difficult to remember all the comments and suggestions that
people have for the status pages/status scripts.

So how about a "gnome-i18n-status" product in Bugzilla, or possibly a
"gnome-i18n" product with a "status" component (whichever is considered
best) that lets people log bugs against the status pages/scripts?