Re: Moleskine needs to be translated

Christian wrote:
 > Maybe we should then have a "moleskine" directory in
 > gnome-i18n/extra-po, so that translators with GNOME cvs
 > access can maintain their translations more easily?
 > Wo wants to make that happen/maintain it?

   Hello, I'm the maintainer of Moleskine. I've got this mail from a user.

   Moleskine already has SourceForge CVS why should it have the po
there?    Do you provide better services than SF (like mailing to
maintainers when the module gets updated)?
   What should I do to have Moleskine in gnome-i18n module?

   I don't have GNOME CVS write access and I'm not on the list so please
CC to me.

   Thanks,
   Michele

--