Re: GDM translating fun / release coming up

On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 02:01:06PM +0200, Christian Rose wrote:
> gdm2, I suppose? There seems to be quite a few new strings (sv is 29
> fuzzy and 118 untranslated)... I'll be going away this weekend, so I

Yup gdm2, I've been busy making up places to put new strings in.

> don't think I'll manage to update that much until Monday. Martin Norbäck
> will also be gone.
>
> I think I'm able to say that the Swedish team would be happy if the new
> gdm release was delayed (also a date for a real string freeze for the
> new release would be nice). Do as you wish.

Me and freezes aren't good friends, but I shan't be changing stuff before the
release however. (Sans spelling/grammar errors perhaps)

I can postpone the release to tuesday or wednesday then, would that be ok?

George

--
George <jirka@5z.com>
   I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but