Re: GDM translating fun / release coming up

Hi!

gdm2, I suppose? There seems to be quite a few new strings (sv is 29
fuzzy and 118 untranslated)... I'll be going away this weekend, so I
don't think I'll manage to update that much until Monday. Martin Norbäck
will also be gone.

I think I'm able to say that the Swedish team would be happy if the new
gdm release was delayed (also a date for a real string freeze for the
new release would be nice). Do as you wish.

Cheers
Christian